Revised: January 17, 2016
IdeaFish Publications (“IDFP”) does not provide links from its website(s) to external sites except as specified by business or contractual relationships with partners/customers, and select information providers. Links contained in blog posts to third party sites can be categorized as secondary information providers unless affiliation is specifically stated in the post(s), IDFP makes no claim of any relationship with secondary information providers and includes these links for education and novelty purposes only.
Permission to create a link to any IDFP Internet website, including but not limited to IDFP’s Home Page & Let there be Comic!, is granted upon compliance with the conditions described in this Link Agreement. By creating a link to any of the Site(s), you agree to be bound by the terms stated in this Link Agreement. IDFP reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without prior notice, and compliance with such revised terms is a prerequisite to your continued right to link to the Site(s).
IDFP expects persons or organizations that link to the Site(s) to provide factually correct information and to uphold high ethical standards in developing and presenting information about IDFP. Permission to link to the Site(s) is limited to: (i) active staff or participants in any event attended by IDFP or its affiliates; (ii) donors or customers with direct formal affiliations to IDFP and its staff; (iii) any consumer seeking to properly credit and document the original source of an IDFP product; (iv) organizations and service providers actively contributing the production or publication of any IDFP product; or (v) individuals or organizations that, through the prior expressed approval of IDFP, are actively advocating for or being advocated by IDFP. If you do not fall into any of these categories, please contact IDFP prior to linking.
Links may only be established to the homepage of the Site(s). Links to any main section page or sub-section within, and/or any featured area of the Site(s), are prohibited without prior expressed consent.
When linking to the Site(s), you may use either a text link or download one of our provided web banner images below. To use hypertext only references to IDFP your links must comply with the following approved forms: “IdeaFish Publications” or “[listed employee/affiliate name]’s work over at IDFP.” Any variation without written consent from IDFP will result in immediate termination of your rights to link to the Site(s). Please note that only official sponsors or partners affiliated with IDFP who have a written license agreement with IDFP may use the official IDFP logo (or any other IDFP trademarks, service marks, or logos) as the only image in a link exchange or in independently created link images.
When linking to the Site(s), you may not create a frame around the information provided from the Site(s) or represent it differently in any way other than it is presented on the Site(s). When seeking to quote direct content from this Site in your own please contact IDFP for permissions and forms.
When linking to the Site(s), you may not state or imply that IDFP is endorsing you and/or any of the products or services that you or your organization provides. Additionally, you may not represent that you or your organization has a relationship with IDFP or any of the products or services that IDFP provides unless that relationship is the subject of a written agreement that has been signed by IDFP. You must clearly communicate to the public that you are one of the persons or organizations permitted to link (as identified above) by stating your relationship with IDFP as applicable.
By linking to the IdeaFish Publications Site(s), you acknowledge the following:
- Except for sponsored materials or unless otherwise indicated by proper copyright crediting, IDFP holds the primary copyright to all materials on the Site(s). Further, except for trademarks, service marks and logos of its sponsors and affiliates, or unless otherwise indicated, IDFP owns all of the trademarks, service marks and logos (“marks”) used and displayed on the Site(s). Without the express written consent of IDFP, you may not copy, reproduce, display, republish, download, post or otherwise use any of the material or marks from the Site(s) on your website or on any other website.
Any use of the marks requires a separate agreement with IDFP and is permitted only subject to, and in accordance with, IDFP’s standard branding guidelines and quality control and trademark guidelines and license of use of the marks.
- IDFP assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any content of any website that is linked to the Site(s).
- IDFP assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any content of any website that is linked from the Site(s).
- You agree to hold harmless IDFP, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, affiliates and licensors from all claims arising out of or related to your link to, or inability to link to, the Site(s). If your link to the Site(s) results in the need for servicing or repair of equipment or data, you agree to assume any costs thereof.
- IDFP reserves the right to terminate any links to the Site(s) as it deems necessary, with or without cause or warning. If IDFP chooses to exercise this right, you will be required to remove your link to the Site(s) immediately.
Please read our link agreement above to find out more about standard methods of linking to this site, or contact us about link or banner exchanges!
Choose Your Link
- Decide if you want a text or image link. (for text only links skip step 2)
- If you want an image link select your favorite to the right, save the link image of your choice to your own server or image hosting location for use in creating your link.
- Create your link directly to http://ideafishpublications.com/, include the alt text of “Visit the IdeaFish Publications Home Page” in your code.
- Thank you for your endorsement!
Link Exchange Protocol
If I form a professional relationship with other artists, designers, publishers or any other organization I will provide endorsed links to their sites.
Endorsed Link Exchanges
The exciting and nerdcore stylings of Helena Wotring.